Automotive Detailing and Cleaning
At Every Little Detail, we take detailing to a new level of expertise. With our interior and exterior detailing services, we offer only the most precise craftsmanship to bring your vehicle to show-quality standards of appearance.
BENEFITS OF AUTO DETAILING:
- Protect the resale value of your car.
- Increase the trade-in value or sale price of your car.
- Prepare for lease returns for minimal deductions.
- Protect exterior paint by properly treating from fading, scratches, and contaminants.
- Make your vehicle easier to wash and maintain.
- Sealants protect leather against fading, cracking, and staining.
- Help ensure that leather surfaces stay soft and supple.
We have the resources to detail any vehicle in nearly any condition with every need.
Our staff can even help you with the fine details, from headliners to reupholstering leather seats to replacing convertible tops.
As a cost effective leather repair service Every Little Detail can reapply the color pigment to leather seats and interior panels, an option available rather than replacing aged leather that is either worn or cracked. Let us fix your vehicle’s problems no matter what they are.
We take our detailing process seriously.
We can perform any of the following services on your vehicle:
- Hand wash and degrease wheels, tires, white walls, wheel wells and what we can be reached in the undercarriage.
- Steam clean engine with degreaser and acid, then apply a silicone base dressing for shine.
- Then remove tar, bugs, pitch, fallout, overspray, and other contaminants from the surface of the paint.
- Depending on the exterior condition, the paint can be sanded and buffed with up to an 8 STEP PROCESS!
- Dress tires and exterior rubbers.
- Treat and condition trim on tires.
- Clean door jams with degreaser.
- Clean soft tops and convertible tops with a mild, non abrasive cleaner.
- Windows will be first cleaned with steel wool to remove bugs, overspray, and any other contaminants and then polished with a microfiber towel.
- Chrome wheels will be first cleaned with a wheel acid to remove brake dust.
- Chrome wheels will be scrubbed with a 00 grade steel wool to further remove contaminants, and then polished to a new shine.
- Aluminum wheels will be polished with and array of compounds to restore a maximum shine.
- Aluminum wheels will be given a top coat of sealant to protect the finish.
- All interior panels are scrubbed with a mild degreaser including door panels, kick panels, dash, center console & pillars.
- Carpets and floor mats are steamed with and industrial grade extractor which heats the water to over 200 degrees.
- Seats will be cleaned and conditioned for leather. Cloth will be steamed with the extractor as well.
- Any interior stains will be addressed with and array of safe chemicals including lacquer thinner, mineral spirits, spotter, and degreaser.
- All nooks and crannies will be cleaned with an air compressor or an array of brushes.